CENTRAL ENERGY TRUST ARENA CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
Entry to Central Energy Trust Arena is subject to the following conditions to ensure the safety, comfort and enjoyment of spectators and athletes.
Patron and Bag Searches
• All patrons and their possessions may be subject to searches before entering the Arena
• Searches may also be carried out during an event and when leaving the Arena
• Patrons who refuse to participate in searches may be denied entry to the Arena or asked to leave the venue
• All vehicles entering and leaving Central Energy Trust Arena may be searched
• Prohibited items will be confiscated.
All patrons entering Central Energy Trust Arena must be appropriately dressed. For your own safety and the enjoyment of everyone, please comply with the following.
• No bare feet are permitted
• No clothing or signs displaying offensive messages
• No gang patches
• No high visibility type vests or jackets that may be confused with venues staff and emergency services.
Patrons are not allowed on the playing area before, during or after sports events. Breach of this rule will result in eviction, and issue of trespass notice. For certain events, assess to the playing field may be permitted to patrons holding valid tickets. Patrons must follow the directions of Central Energy Trust Arena Staff.
Patrons may be refused entry to Central Energy Trust Arena if they:
• Appear intoxicated, under the influence of drugs or exhibit disorderly behaviour
• Fail to comply with security or gate staff requests
• Attempt to bring in prohibited items • Have been previously issued with a trespass notice that still applies
• Are not authorised to be in Central Energy Trust Arena for example, have no valid entry ticket or accreditation pass. Patrons will be asked to leave Central Energy Trust Arena if they:
• Use obscene language
• Are verbally or physically abusive, or behave in a disorderly or offensive manner
• Are intoxicated
• Are carrying out unauthorised activities within Central Energy Trust Arena • Throw items into the air or onto the pitch (including during Mexican waves) • Fail to comply with these policies.
Patrons may bring the following food and drink items:
• Sealed clear plastic water bottles up to 1.5ltr in size
• Sealed non-alcoholic drinks up to 500ml in size
• Empty plastic water bottles may be filled in the Arena from water outlets provided. 1.5ltr size restrictions apply.
• Small amounts of food for personal consumption, such as sandwiches, fruit, chippies cakes etc.
• Thermos flask with hot beverages
• Contained in one small bag per ticket holder
• Bag must be soft sided and fit under your seat/feet. Ample food and beverage outlets are easily accessible from
Central Energy Trust Arena Patrons may not bring into Central Energy Trust Arena:
• Non- Alcoholic Beverages over 500ml in size (Water over 1.5ltr)
• Glass bottles
• Commercially prepared takeaway food such as McDonalds, KFC, Subway, Pizza, Fish & Chips
• Hard Chilly Bins, picnic blankets or large bags
• Illicit Drugs
• Sound amplifiers including loudhailers
• Musical instruments
• Recording devices for commercial purposes
• Prams, strollers or pushchairs
• Dogs or other pets (service dogs are permitted with certification)
• Flares, fireworks, laser pointers
• Knives or other dangerous weapons
• Skateboards, roller blades, scooters or bicycles
• Free standing chairs
• Signs or banners what are obscene, offensive or abusive • Flag poles more than one metre in length
• Any other item that Arena management determine may cause injury or public nuisance or inconvenience to any other person.
Central Energy Trust Arena is a Smokefree environment however smoking areas are available behind the main grandstand and southern embankments. Please refrain from smoking in general public areas.
• For the safety and security of patrons, surveillance cameras are in use throughout the Arena
• Patrons must not sit or stand in aisles, or block entry doors or emergency exits
• Some sporting and other activities are dangerous. By entering, you are aware of the associated risks
• There are no pass outs at some events
• Radios, CD’s, TV’s may be used only with earphones
• Cameras, videos, tape recorders and other recording devices may be prohibited for some events
• Patrons with umbrellas may be asked to drop them if obstructing the view of others.
• Patrons bring personal items into Central Energy Trust Arena at their own risk. The venue will not be held responsible for any damages to, loss or theft of a patrons personal property
• Advertising promotions and product giveaways etc are not permitted on Central Energy Trust Arena property (this includes the car park areas of the stadium), unless expressly authorised by the Arena Management in writing. Any unauthorised product giveaways will be confiscated
• No alcohol is to be removed from Central Energy Trust Arena
• Children under the age of 14 must be supervised by an accompanying adult.
NEW ZEALAND TATTOO CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Purchase of a ticket does not guarantee entry into the venue.
Entry to The New Zealand Tattoo (“the Event”) is subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable law:
The venue, being Central Energy Trust Arena including areas set aside for parking.
Tickets are valid for the printed date only.
Pass outs will be available. You will need to ensure that you are scanned out to be able to regain entry.
Performers pictured on promotional material and/or websites does not guarantee their appearance at the New Zealand Tattoo.
Tickets are limited and are subject to availability.
For the purposes of ticket purchase a child is deemed to be between 3 and 15 years of age. Children aged 2 and under will be free of charge and do not require a ticket.
No replacements or exchanges will be given on any ticket.
Advertising promotions and product giveaways are not permitted within the venue (this includes the carparks), unless expressly authorised by the Promoter and Venue in writing.
In the event of cancellation, the promoter's liability is limited to refunding the ticket price.
Programme displays and exhibitions may be subject to alteration without notice. The promoter reserves the right to vary, add, withdraw or substitute performances, exhibits and displays.
Due to inclement weather or other circumstances the promoter may cancel or change the scheduled activities. Such actions do not entitle the ticket holder to make claim for any refund.
Refunds will be administered through the promoters ticketing agent.
Enquiries All enquiries related to these terms and conditions, and the Event itself, can be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org